Information for Cruise Guests:
- Our Private Cruises are 2 hours long, covering 15 miles of water. Private tours run daily at 11:00am, 1:30pm, and 4:00pm (Seasonal).
- Public Shared Cruises are 2 hours long, covering 15 miles of water. Public cruises run daily at 11:00am (Availability may vary, Call for Assistance).
- Our Current Cruise pick-up location has changed to the Pine Creek Access Area at 2799 Pine Creek Rd, Cullowhee, NC 28723. !!!Not to be confused with the Pine Creek Beach Area along the same stretch of Pine Creek Rd. The boat ramp is further down Pine Creek rd. from the public beach.
- Please arrive early to the boat ramp cruise launch location (2799 Pine Creek Road) to unload your passengers and gear. Parking is off site close by. A shuttle will be provided for your driver to and from the parking location both before and after your cruise!
- Please remember to visit the restroom prior to departure. You will be on the boat for a full two hours. (Restrooms at Pine Creek Access area are now Open!)
- Please keep in mind you will have limited cell service along the drive and may want to plan your route and print directions in advance.
- We ask the guests please be ready at the dock 15 minutes before their cruise start time.
- All Guests should bring a jacket; it’s always cooler on the lake. We also recommend visored hats and sunglasses. We allow coolers, food and drink (including alcoholic beverages). Please see our FAQ for more information.
- Note: Please do not bring Red wine or Tomato Juice (Bloody Mary mixes, etc.), as these can stain the boat carpet and upholstry.
- Note: Please note that Dogs are not allowed on cruises.
Please see our FAQ page for additional information and answers to many commonly asked questions.
Current Cruise Pickup Location:
Pine Creek Access Area (Boat Ramp)
2799 Pine Creek Rd
Cullowhee, NC 28723